Climate change is one of the most significant challenges affecting our globe today. Therefore, driving change that avoids a global climate emergency and maximises the potential for green growth is in everyone's best interests.
At GEAR, we think the business sector is crucial to achieving that. We are dedicated to setting an example for others as a reflection of our mission to create lasting results. We are setting the bar for lithium-ion material handling equipment in India in an effort to lessen our carbon footprint and promote a cleaner planet. Since lithium-ion batteries have Zero Emissions, they can help businesses on their path to becoming Net-Zero.
Our company's operations primarily have an impact on the environment when it comes to the disposal of waste oils, lubricants, and fuel emissions as well as wastewater. Our company's operations primarily have an impact on the environment when it comes to the disposal of waste oils, lubricants, and fuel emissions as well as wastewater. Across our sites, our operating philosophy involves a commitment to:
- We should produce less waste overall and properly dispose of it.
- To prevent noise and fuel pollution, provide and operate equipment that has been adequately maintained.
- Where it is economically feasible, promote the use of recycled materials. You can also encourage suppliers to raise the environmental standards of their products.
- Increase transportation effectiveness for both environmental and economic reasons.
- To lessen the possibility of contamination, make sure that our fuel storage facilities follow the pertinent instructions.
- Establish the best practises for handling an oil or gasoline leak, including alerting the appropriate enforcement agency.
- Determine the type of potentially hazardous waste material you have and handle it properly in accordance with local laws in each of our areas.