- Various varieties of lithium-ion batteries exist based on their chemical make-up. The safest material, lithium-iron-phosphate, or LiFePO4, provides the best performance and longevity.
- Due to its chemical composition, the Lithium-ion batteries have an ability to store a high energy density in a small space.
- Lithium-ion batteries offer a wide range of efficiency benefits, including reliable power delivery and quick charge times. Lithium-ion batteries do not produce decreased power when charging is insufficient, in contrast to lead acid batteries. Additionally, they charge in about 120 minutes, which increases productivity.
- Opportunity Charging: A Lithium-ion battery can be charged at any charging level and during downtime without reducing its lifespan. When charged halfway, lead acid batteries begin to lose life.
- Fast Charging: Unlike lead acid batteries, which take 8 hours to charge, an 80V 404Ah lithium-ion battery charges in 120 minutes.
- Elimination of the need for a backup battery: Lithium-ion batteries can operate in several shifts thanks to quick charging and opportunity charging. As a result, there is no longer a need for a backup battery, which results in significant cost savings.
- Lead acid batteries require regular cleaning, a gravity check, and distilled water on top. Lithium-ion batteries do not require any of these upkeep tasks.
- CATL Lithium-ion batteries: GEAR offers CATL batteries in its equipment. CATL ranks No.1 globally in Lithium-ion battery manufacturing.
- Battery life: Lithium ion batteries have a lifespan of 8 to 9 years, which is three times longer than that of lead-acid batteries.
- Warranty: We at GEAR offer a warranty of 5 years or 10000 hours (whichever is earlier), on the lithium-ion batteries.
- Zero Emissions: Lead acid batteries create dangerous halogen fumes, but lithium-ion batteries have ZERO emissions and can help you reach your net-zero goals.
- Operational in wide temperature range: Lithium-ion batteries with a LiFePO4 chemical composition can function in a temperature range of -20 degrees Celsius to 60 degrees Celsius.
- Battery management system : Lithium-ion batteries are made up of several cells that are integrated into a single module. A battery system is created by connecting numerous modules in series, depending on the size of the battery. Each module has a safety system installed (BMS battery management system). The temperature of the entire battery pack and each cell is closely monitored by a robust and intelligent BMS. Thermal management is activated after temperatures hit their maximum levels, which causes fans to run around the battery packs and lower temperatures. BMS offers short-circuit prevention as well.